AUD gained more than 3% over the USD.
- The AUD recovered the ground it lost after the US CPI and Inflation rate data was released last week.
- The Aussie is on a three-day winning streak; fundamental news will impact the AUDUSD exchange rate this week.
The CAD lost 1.2% to the USD last week.
- XTIUSD reached its lowest level in six months; Canada relies heavily on commodity exports, which affected the value of CAD at the beginning of the week.
US inflation rate comes out lower than expected.
- The USD lost value across all major Forex Pairs after the CPI and Inflation rate data release.
- The strong Labor Market in the US indicates that the economy is healthier than anticipated.
The UK released GDP and GDP Growth rate.
- The data came out better than expected but still in the contraction area
- The GBP lost ground to the US on the Friday session
Natural Gas climbed 14%
- The commodity is on a four-day winning streak.
- The price rose after the production output declined three days in a row.
Expected High Impact Economic Releases
AUD- RBA Meeting Minutes
GBP- UK Unemployment rate
CAD - Canada’s Inflation Rate
JPY - Japan Balance of Trade
GBP - UK Inflation rate YoY
USD - FOMC Meeting Minutes
EUR - EA Employment Change YoY & QoQ
AUD - AU Unemployment rate
EUR - EA Consumer Price Index
JPY - Inflation rate YoY
GBP - UK Retail Sales
CAD- Canada Retail Sales
We love to hear new ideas from traders and want to know what you think!
If you like this topic and want to suggest future topics that you find helpful, let us know by clicking the ‘submit your feedback’ button below.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as investment advice. Any reference to an investment's past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit.